Who wants green front springs? (NK/2000)

I'm having a set of front springs made to the green specification at ~$550.  If anyone else is interested and would like me to add more than one set to my order, please DM me within the next day or two.

Note that this is likely far cheaper than you will ever see a used or new-old-stock set for sale.  If there's interest in the rears, I can have my set sent up for replication when I do the rear of the car in a few months.  I'm not making any money off of this, just offering to facilitate other folks getting their hands on some hard-to-find parts in brand-new condition 😃

I'm providing them an example spring from my 2000, so they have the dimensions, and the specifications from the factory blue binder...see below.  I've verified that my example spring matches the physical dimensions in the first three highlighted rows.

E1644583-3C01-4907-94F4-A26DA8102710.png

Edited by duggi
  • Like 1