Hood adjustment help needed

Any members in Southern California willIng to help me properly adjust my hood. Removed hood while doing engine work not knowing at the time how difficult it is to get back on correctly. Researched out the process but still can get it right. Hood fit perfectly before removal. Any and all help is appreciated. 

Mission Viejo, CA location 

thanks

Are you having problems with the torsion bar or spring bar keeping the hood up ?

It's not that hard. You just have to have some patience. I always remove the hood when pulling the motor.

Before I do I draw an outline around all the washers/ bolts fastening the hood to the brackets. But, even if I don't, I can usually realign the hood in about 20-30 minutes. I'm up here in Burbank which is probably 70 miles North of Mission Viejo. Otherwise, I'd help you.

Slavs

Jim hit the nail on the head, don't touch the hood to hinge bolts undo the ones on the vertical support behind the grill to make it even easier I drill a 1/4" hole through the hinge and support  so when you reassemble you can set the hinges on the bolts then slip a 1/4 bolt or the drill bit into the new hole on ether side and snug it down and everything will line up as before, you can do this by yourself easy.

Jim B, I know this doesn't help you now but I and I'm sure Jimk have included this to help others when they remove the hood. Unfortunately you going to have to fiddle your hood into position, hopefully someone in your area can lend a hand, it is a finicky bit and I've not seen a do this and you'll get that type of step by step instructions, sorry. I would recommend covering all the paint areas that may make contact with blue painters tape to prevent scratches.