Hold the laughter: NOS KKK Turbocharger wanted

I know...unicorn...unobtainium...etc, etc...

But this forum has come through in the past for equally unobtainable Rentrop sport seats for my Turbo, so I'm asking.

I'm looking for one of the NOS KKK Turbochargers sitting on a shelf somewhere on this planet.  I know there are several out there, and maybe it's time to sell!  I have a genuine Turbo, 4290352.  Not trying to build a tribute car...

My original turbocharger has failed and I want to get this car back on the road for Vintage BMW events and fun drives in the hills...  Overhaul attempts have also failed, hence the ask.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/1226490906/videos/10219560493262716

check this turbo out, replacement unit designed for better performance and original as possible appearance. It is installed and Friday test drives provided huge smiles, much better midrange, way less lag and better than stock peak horsepower with otherwise stock induction components. Leo is the founder of the iconic Midwest Motorsports, Chicagolands premier BMW tuner of the 70s and 80s. 

On 11/1/2020 at 6:34 AM, Dave3x72tii said:

https://www.facebook.com/1226490906/videos/10219560493262716

check this turbo out, replacement unit designed for better performance and original as possible appearance. It is installed and Friday test drives provided huge smiles, much better midrange, way less lag and better than stock peak horsepower with otherwise stock induction components. Leo is the founder of the iconic Midwest Motorsports, Chicagolands premier BMW tuner of the 70s and 80s. 

Can you help me with an introduction? Very interested!

Greg

Just spotted this on FB and thought I would pass it along..  Not KKK, but allegedly NOS pieces; one BAE and one Rayjay.  If by some miracle one of them fit or could be made to work, might be worth it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/590776844359454/permalink/3150289275074852/?sale_post_id=3150289275074852