Bay Area 02 Car Show level Detail

Couple of solid detailers who are mobile if need be:

-Kevin Grundmann/Autowerks Detailing

-Taylor Griffith/Bay Area Detail

$4-500 AT LEAST, depending on the condition of your car.

Appraisal? 

-Steven Kittrell/Veloce Valuations

Great reputation, a lot of industry experience wearing multiple hats. He's in Monterey but is in the Bay Area all the time looking at cars. I've been meaning to have him appraise my car since it's finally done with its cosmetic restoration but I just haven't gotten around to it. Consequently I don't know how pricey he is. Super nice guy though.

Hope this helps-

W

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi--

I had my late '73 2002 appraised after my accident by Zachary Romer (Automobile Appraisal Association (925) 935-2121).  He provided a slightly high appraisal and after the insurance "appraisers" did not come close to a fair price, I paid his extra fee to cover the referee appraisal.  Zach came to my town, Walnut Creek, where we met with the referee appraiser (John Baldizan [interstateappraisers@comcast.net]) to show him my 3 folders holding 36 years of records.  John later saw a very similar '73 at Coupe King and decided my car was worth as least as much as that one, extremely close to my initial personal appraisal (slightly less than Zach and about 1.5 times the insurance "last & best offer").

I also hired Zach to appraise my '74 tii, so we have a starting place if I ever need it.  I would recommend Zach.

Larry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.