nnywg

M10, Solex Sidedrafts, 4spd, Misc. Parts Hoard

4 posts / 158 viewsLast Reply

I have a collection of mechanical parts in Calgary from my hoarder car.  Big ticket items include:

1. Clean M10 that needs going through.  Suspect maybe just a blown headgasket that never got reassembled.  The head looks brand new it's so clean.

2. Solex side draft carbs

3. 2 regular intake manifolds, cleaned up

4. Rebuilt manual-choke solex

5. 4spd trans

6. 2 Bosch starter motors

7. Several boxes of "misc" engine stuff.  2 red fans, fuel parts, etc.

8. Two driveshafts

I know I don't have a distributor, radiator or headers.  Likely I'll go with an engine swap so looking to sell this as a package.  I live in Calgary but am in Vancouver for most of the rest of 2020.  I can deliver between here and there sometime in October.  

Only story I have is the previous owner (who passed away) was a well known restoration guy, and his son took apart the car at some point and never got it back together again.  Owner was so annoyed that he took the car back from son, but clearly never finished it either.  Car was last registered in 1995.

If anyone is interested send me a PM.  This isn't listed anywhere but when I get home next I'll document the whole lot and list it and let you have "first rights".  

1 hour ago, MattJ said:

Looking for a tii booster kind of..

Just have the base model stuff, no extra brake parts as far as I know

22 hours ago, nnywg said:

Just have the base model stuff, no extra brake parts as far as I know

No worries, I'll keep my eye out for the list of parts. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.