mcvwbugs

any suspension work in San Francisco?

5 posts / 277 viewsLast Reply

I need some suspension work done for my car. Not too difficult, I need the tie-rods and tie-rod center to be replaced. Anybody can recommend any shops in San Francisco?

Hi--

If you look at [http://www.bayarea02.com/service-providers/], you will find a list of service providers (not comprehensive).  I have never selected one in San Francisco but I will comment that Auto Dynamik is a BayArea 02 sponsor.  Personally, I typically drive a ways to have friends complete work that is increasingly beyond my ability but there are certainly reasons to select very local service.

Larry

(edited)

I went to Phaedrus for several years when I lived in the city. They are very professional. You might consider a drive to Santa Rosa for North Bay Bavarian. I can’t say enough about their expertise and honesty. 

Edited by brbrian73

I had some great conversations on the phone with the gentleman at Auto Dynamic and was planning on bringing a car there (the deal fell through) but he seemed very knowledgeable on the 2002 specific questions I was asking him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.