• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Old school DCOE banjo fittings

man_mark_7

Hi all,

I'm looking for a set of banjo fittings with some good patina for my weber dcoe 40's. Another forum member is selling a set of carbs with a set of fittings exactly like what I am looking for. I would also entertain similar style fittings. Please let me know if you have anything kicking around your garage. 

Many thanks!

mark

dcoe fittings.jpg

I've had both the aluminum ones as well as the yellow plated steel ones on previous cars. I prefer the steel ones, since I figure they're stronger and less prone to cracking (which would be kind of bad). I'm also a safety wire fetishist. The steel ones are easy as pie to get.

IMG_0339.jpg

• Like 1

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Thanks Jim.

OP, These are the rails I make.  I bit reminiscent o the ones used on period Italian exotics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152898763@N04/albums/72157684297545200

however, I do have a spare set of the early cast aluminum ones you are referencing.  Wasn't really planning on selling them, but if you still are after a set, please shoot me a PM.

• Like 1