• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb: saddle brown interior parts and bumper brackets.

Denisk

Price: $1234

Description:

Anyone have a saddle brown bottom drivers seat, lower rear seat, door panels and or front bumper brackets (not sure the year I need but I think it’s 71 and earlier. Bumper I have is from a 69 I believe). Pm me please if you have any items. 

Looking for no rips. Thanks all!

73 2002 

Edited by Denisk

Just a thought - I have a saddle brown E24 rear seat set taken from a 2002 I bought. In great condition with the proper cutout for the rear deck in black vinyl. Not my cup of tea but wanted to run in past you.

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth

16 minutes ago, RFord888 said:

Just a thought - I have a saddle brown E24 rear seat set taken from a 2002 I bought. In great condition with the proper cutout for the rear deck in black vinyl. Not my cup of tea but wanted to run in past you.

Thank you but not looking for that. Ideally looking for everything to look fairly original. Bu thank you for the offer!! 

Hey Denisk - I have a full saddle brown interior in good shape that i'm looking to sell. I'm just not looking to sell it in pieces. Are you interested in buying it all? I bought this tii as a parts car and decided not to go with Saddle Brown for the new interior.

Everything is original but it's in excellent shape. The drivers seat has a small tear that you can't see unless you press on the area. I'll try to get you a pic if you're interested. I would include Front Seats, Rear Seats, Front and Rear Door cards, door/window handles, carpets.

IMG_1239.jpeg

IMG_1242.jpeg

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1249.jpeg

IMG_1250.jpeg

Hey Denisk - I have a full saddle brown interior in good shape that i'm looking to sell. I'm just not looking to sell it in pieces. Are you interested in buying it all? I bought this tii as a parts car and decided not to go with Saddle Brown for the new interior.

Everything is original but it's in excellent shape. The drivers seat has a small tear that you can't see unless you press on the area. I'll try to get you a pic if you're interested. I would include Front Seats, Rear Seats, Front and Rear Door cards, door/window handles, carpets.

Hey Guys- Thinking like a GM trying to strike a three way deal. (Actually four way as I've replied to Esty on my rear seats but that's separate and apart) Here goes  - those rear seats I'm peddling are from a tii I bought and like you Denisk I want the original interior. I've located front and rear seats but the fronts do not have the chrome hinges which are unique to the tii. I just missed a set of chrome hinges for $150, which was a steal given their condition. And the quotes I'm getting from platers are making my head spin. If you buy the interior from Seattle 2002 I'd be interested in the chrome hinges providing of course they are in decent shape.  Happy to supply the black crinkle ones. If you guys can't come to terms, I'd be interested in the full interior for a different car, but i'm second in line here and my tii interior is black and largely underway.

Let me know - you guys can reach me here or at my email. traderford@gmail.com.

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

By the way. This stuff is a pain to ship but Greyhound does a decent job. It's not the most convenient as they do not deliver to your door but is a lot cheaper than FedEx/ UPS etc. 

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

I like the way you think Rford888! The chrome is great btw. I’ll take a picture tomorrow. 

Denisk declined but another member had said they were interested just before you. Same offer I gave Denisk stands if Jeff declines - $1000 plus shipping. . 

Well unfortunately I can’t afford the whole interior. But if for anyone who wants to buy it, I’ll buy what I need from. That’s of course those who buy it don’t need those pieces in particular. Otherwise; the search continues. 

9 hours ago, Seattle2002 said:

I like the way you think Rford888! The chrome is great btw. I’ll take a picture tomorrow. 

Denisk declined but another member had said they were interested just before you. Same offer I gave Denisk stands if Jeff declines - $1000 plus shipping. . 

Maybe Jeff doesn't need the hinges??? :)

Keep me posted. Thanks

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

2 hours ago, Denisk said:

Well unfortunately I can’t afford the whole interior. But if for anyone who wants to buy it, I’ll buy what I need from. That’s of course those who buy it don’t need those pieces in particular. Otherwise; the search continues. 

Denisk,

If Jeff declines I'm happy to try to work something out. It seems Seattle's price is fair as door cards are a fortune and the rears are like hen's teeth. The issue is going to be the shipping.

I don't need the carpet - do you?

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

7 minutes ago, RFord888 said:

Denisk,

If Jeff declines I'm happy to try to work something out. It seems Seattle's price is fair as door cards are a fortune and the rears are like hen's teeth. The issue is going to be the shipping.

I don't need the carpet - do you?

I would’ve taken it if I didn’t have Esty make me a whole kit for me which I just recently had delivered. But I’m sure someone will want it as it’s nearly impossible to find that carpet now a days especially in that condition. Thank you though! I guess we will see what happens. 

Hey Folks! 

Sorry for the runaround on things but after hearing how hard/expensive it can be to find some of these OEM interior pieces in good shape, i've been convinced that it's better to stick with what i have. This is my first 2002 and I'm learning that being naive can come back to bite you in the wallet if you're not careful with these cars. 

Once again - apologies if i got some hopes up or sent plans sideways. If I end up deciding to part with stuff i'll hit up the people here first. 

Thanks, 

Jonathan