brooklyn_bmw

WTB: Tii Roundie

5 posts / 374 viewsLast Reply

Price: $25000

Description:

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a Tii Roundie. Here are some of my criteria:

Description

Good buy not great condition Tii Roundie (as reflected in budget). Looking for something mechanically good, rust free or close to, and non-modified gearbox.

Nice to have

I know it's probably frowned upon, but AC and a modern sound system would be welcome additions, as well as a sunroof.

Color
Agnostic on this for the right car

Budget

Up to 25K

I'm in NY, but willing to travel to inspect and buy from a well documented seller.

Keen to move fast (got the bug!)

Anything else I should be specifying?

Also looking for recommendations for a mechanic experienced with 2002s in NY (NYC/NJ preferred). I have experience working on 70's vehicles but will need someone for the heavy lifting.

Thank you all for the great reference material on this site. Learning a lot! 

There was a no sale on BaT for a Polaris tii that later turned up on this site. It may still be available.  I think it was near your budget and looked like a great starting point. I have a 73tii I will be selling soon but it will be more expensive than your target. Good luck in your search.  

36 minutes ago, 2double02 said:

There was a no sale on BaT for a Polaris tii that later turned up on this site. It may still be available.  I think it was near your budget and looked like a great starting point. I have a 73tii I will be selling soon but it will be more expensive than your target. Good luck in your search.  

Thank you! I’ll have to go deep on the no sales at BaT. I have a little flexibility, but either way will look out for your 73.