• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'73 Turkis tii on eBay

fastricky

My question about the eBay listing is regarding the VIN.   First it says 2763808, then it says 2764182.  I haven't looked at the pics yet.

Edit.  Body stamping is 2763808.  Steering column cover may match that.  Not sure of engine number.

Edited by jgerock

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

16 minutes ago, golf73 said:

Why are you asking me this? I don't appreciate the veiled provocation. Grow up dude.

You misspelled pedant, dude :)

https://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/questions-and-quandaries/grammar/i-could-care-less-or-i-couldnt-care-less

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Simmer down lads.

@golf73, pay no attention to what you may consider offensive. We are sarcastic and 73% asshole, but mostly sarcastic. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you may enjoy our company and our infinite knowledge in all things classic 2002 related. 

We are literally wizards.

Edited by danco_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

1 hour ago, jgerock said:

... My question about the eBay listing is regarding the VIN.   First it says 2763808, then it says 2764182.  I haven't looked at the pics yet...

I don’t believe it’s a concern, Jim. VIN 2764182 is another current eBay listing, an attempted flip of a factory Tagia tii re-painted red — a previously-discussed ‘73 with a few... rust issues.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-BMW-2002TII/274146223157?hash=item3fd4636435:g:WBQAAOSwP45d9~kZ

Best regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

4 hours ago, danco_ said:

Do you want to fight? 

Because I'll win, not that it proves anything. 

Let's get thai food first.

:D

• Like 1

Ray

3 hours ago, jgerock said:

My question about the eBay listing is regarding the VIN.   First it says 2763808, then it says 2764182.  I haven't looked at the pics yet.

Edit.  Body stamping is 2763808.  Steering column cover may match that.  Not sure of engine number.

Make an offer on it, man. Before it finds its way to that auction site.

1 hour ago, ray_ said:

Let's get thai food first.

:D

3 hours ago, danco_ said:

Simmer down lads.

@golf73, pay no attention to what you may consider offensive. We are sarcastic and 73% asshole, but mostly sarcastic. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you may enjoy our company and our infinite knowledge in all things classic 2002 related. 

We are literally wizards.

Cool. I'll keep that in mind. You guys must have really big assholes!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, golf73 said:

Cool. I'll keep that in mind. You guys must have really big assholes!

We can only aspire to reach your breadth.

:)

Ray

10 minutes ago, iinca said:

I'd personally love to see more pics. Undercarriage for starters....

That will bring out more WIZARDS and this car will take

real a beating. Being only an Apprentice Wizard I'll  just stand back to observe the carnage.

Before you even THINK about being promoted to Wizard Apprentice Assistant II, you can't just sit aside and not take action. Since you want more pics, you are now tasked with the dangerous adventure of contacting the seller of this car on eBay, requesting additional pics, and reporting back with what you have acquired. Do you choose this path?