coloincaalpine

Alpina is in Primer

11 posts / 379 viewsLast Reply

LOVE IT. The anticipation is almost better than the "finished" product. Enjoy it all!

• Like 3

A couple of years ago I would have thought, “that’s nice... it’s almost done” but having gone through most of what you’ve gone through to get where you are, I have to say congrats on reaching what is a MAJOR milestone in the restoration of your Alpina!

Looking forward to seeing a fresh coat of Verona on there (assuming you’re keeping it original)!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nothing quite like the look of fresh paint on an 02! Thanks for the update, can't wait to see fresh Verona.

Can you point me to details on the car itself? Would love to see more on the history (apologies if you have posted already).

~Jason

1936,  Don't let them paint over your VIN on the body.
It's funny that you mention that as I was literally having a conversation with them two days ago that included that! It's not a complete exterior cosmetic restoration so it won't include the engine bay but they are painting the fenders up to the point where they bolt on to the engine bay sidewalls.389db0530c8a6be31c910856c49b7728.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Like 3