Jump to content

engine tin ware

2 posts / 656 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have any spare engine tin ware ? I need the two flat metal parts which go around the engine to close the engine bay. 


Its a sport coupe. 


Any help will be great !







Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi James,

I have the right side piece you need, but like most 700 pieces I've bought off German e-Bay, it was slathered in ten coats of paint.  Once the paint is removed, one can see how beat up the panel is.  I also had to weld a stiffener under the narrowest part where it goes around the cylinder, metal was thin there.  I'd like $35 plus shipping; if you're interested, I'll take pictures of the part so you see what you're getting.   In the mean time, here's a scan of the parts catalog to make sure we're talking about the same piece.  Scott

Image (4).jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.