Dosky

Sold Weber DCOE40s, Italian w/ intake, linkage, filters, gaskets

9 posts / 645 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $1650

Description:

I thought I would install these on my car but I'm happy with it as it is.  I was told these were new and never run.  Upon close inspection it appears as though maybe they were mounted and a car started with them but definitely not run for any amount of time at all.  Everything is here to mount and go.  They were set up for a stock to mild mod car.  I'm sure some jetting work may be needed.  They are stamped "Weber Italy" on the top.  The intake is by KORMAN Autoworks.  I have carb to intake rubber gaskets and intake to head gaskets.  A bypass for the coolant hose will be needed.  I'm asking $1,650 plus shipping.  I prefer Zelle or a check over PayPal.  

IMG_3885.JPG

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

IMG_3891.JPG

Edited by Dosky
punctuation

The white plate and back plate are the base for the filters.  The filters have a plastic surround that hooks in to the base plate and then has the swivel lock on top.  It is a very clean, secure way to utilize foam filters.  My last car had foam socks over the stacks.  They didn't last very long.

8 hours ago, Dosky said:

The white plate and back plate are the base for the filters.  The filters have a plastic surround that hooks in to the base plate and then has the swivel lock on top.  It is a very clean, secure way to utilize foam filters.  My last car had foam socks over the stacks.  They didn't last very long.

I have the same red base plate and ITG filters, just haven’t seen the white plate before. GLWS!

Hi there, this might be a ridiculous request, but I am sure some one else would ask anyways, but, as I just last week bought a beautiful set of Italian Weber 40's, if down the road someone makes you an offer for just the carbs, I could use the linkage, and maybe the cleaners, just something to keep on the back of your note pad, thank you, Richard