ray_

Happy Birthday (AGAIN!) BLUNT! :D

15 posts / 398 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Same birthday as my dad another Peterson, spelled the right way by the way, just turned 97 today, hope Steve has at least as many years with us all.

Edited by Son of Marty
  • Like 2

I don't believe the ice cream thing anymore.

Happy birthday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irdave said:

I don't believe the ice cream thing anymore.

Happy birthday!

Awww. What about 🎅 Santa Claus?

😁

• Like 1

(edited)

Happy B Day.   As a new again 2002  love the customer service these guys offer. Since I wasn't sure of all the details like correct distributer cap and such.    They asked for some pictures and got me all the right  stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Edited by jp5Touring
  • Like 2

@BLUNT - Happy Birthday Steve! Wishing you many more years of good health and happiness. Thank you for taking care of us, one car at a time, and for being the good-hearted enthusiast that we have all come to know. 

For those that don’t know... Steve is one of the most stand-up car enthusiasts you will ever meet. He’s friendly. He's knowledgeable. He’s outgoing. He will do just about anything to help a fellow enthusiast out. Steve is a genuine, old-school, car enthusiast/business man who puts his love of cars, and people, before anything else. If you are in need of parts for your 1600/2002 (or other BMW) and haven’t spoken with him yet, please do. It’s people like Steve that made this community what it is. The least we can do is support him!

*** Disclaimer: I am not related to Steve. I don’t work for him at BLUNT. I am just an 02 enthusiast who happens to know good people when I see them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday Steve! Thanks for helping me out the other day!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Steve!

In case anyone is still on the fence about buying parts from Steve... he cares what goes out the door. This especially goes for trim pieces.  I've been a very satisfied customer for many years.

• Like 1

I'll chime in on the love, and a belated Happy Birthday Steve! Totally agree on all the great positive comments above. Since I moved to Minneapolis, I always try and stop in to pick up my parts to have a quick chat with Steve, and he's always interested to talk even though I know I'm just interrupting him on the job. Super good guy.

• Like 1

Many thanks guys  I took my birthday off and hung out at the dog park while DealinDave covered for me. Great day/ 

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Steve. You have saved my butt so many times by answering my less than smart questions.

Bob

• Thanks 1