Mike_R

$10,000 TII!

11 posts / 651 viewsLast Reply

Does this seem like a low price?? Just ask'n since prices have been leveling out lately

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vu8TBGxQmOTSa-nk_jR8Z_vKi0Y0Vax9?fbclid=IwAR1pSeqR4WpUjpii1J9d0FAMY0MTi_fdv6Q6znvge8HOioAdDhl9QtmIII4

And This for $22121 us!!

For sale: Newly restored Chamonix white 1974 1602 with 2002ti/121ti engine, 45 Weber’s, 4-speed, tii hubs with vented discs. Bilstein adjustable shocks, full roll cage. Built on a completely rust free shell, still has the screw in plugs in the floor. 7x13” Compomotive 3-piece wheels and new 8x15” Rota wheels. Sold with one Sparco race seat and harness if you like. For inspection etc the original seat belts are in the car. Runs very well. 20.000€ Located in 2840 Holte Denmark. PM

Image may contain: car and outdoor

For that tii, no. There are numerous reasons why it hasn't sold and the price has been lowered.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

For the life of me why compose a description of a restoration that falls woefully short and contradicts what is displayed via the pictures. 

• Thanks 1

(edited)

lmao

The sunroof.....the shitty paint job....rust/rot......rat skinned door panels....color change.......no trim...

This might be the worst example of misrepresentation of a 'newly restored' 2002 ever

It's the DEFINITION of Painted Turd

Edited by iinca
  • Like 2

(edited)

Not what I would call a "restoration"  More like Hey I got it running!!

Edited by Preyupy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mike_R said:

Does this seem like a low price?? Just ask'n since prices have been leveling out lately

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vu8TBGxQmOTSa-nk_jR8Z_vKi0Y0Vax9?fbclid=IwAR1pSeqR4WpUjpii1J9d0FAMY0MTi_fdv6Q6znvge8HOioAdDhl9QtmIII4

And This for $22121 us!!

For sale: Newly restored Chamonix white 1974 1602 with 2002ti/121ti engine, 45 Weber’s, 4-speed, tii hubs with vented discs. Bilstein adjustable shocks, full roll cage. Built on a completely rust free shell, still has the screw in plugs in the floor. 7x13” Compomotive 3-piece wheels and new 8x15” Rota wheels. Sold with one Sparco race seat and harness if you like. For inspection etc the original seat belts are in the car. Runs very well. 20.000€ Located in 2840 Holte Denmark. PM

Another person that needs to read the definition of "RESTORATION"  maybe "Freshly built Boy Racer"  I sure hope that is a fiberglass hood, if you need to LIFT OFF a steel hood every time you want to check the oil you are going to need a passenger seat.   

5 hours ago, iinca said:

It's the DEFINITION of Painted Turd

Now don't make me post that image 76mintgrun02 likes so much. Y'all know which one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I once didn't buy a $3000 tii because it had a seized engine.

THAT one, I felt bad about later.  If I'd had the $3k.

t

• Like 2

It’s a freakin stripped  track car. What do decent track cars go for nowadays?

That tii is garbage... but the track-car looks like fun!

Still wouldn't pay 22k for it thou.

Not that name-plates are true value if there's nothing left from it, but it was an 1602 to begin with... I don't understand the concept that if you remove expensive and valued interior/functional pieces to make a track-car and put in a cage and only 1 seat, it's somehow still worth the same money as a complete street-car with similar parts build...

By that rationale Brunhilde is a 40k vehicle (she ain't). I betcha he sold off all the spares for profit as well. 

• Like 1