roc2002

WTB: Full set of Chrome Trim

2 posts / 145 viewsLast Reply

Hi Everyone,

My uncle is working on a ‘76 that he found for me. He had several 2002s when I was a kid, and I just loved them. So it’s been a dream to actually find a car and have him able to do a lot of the restoration (he’s the guru).

We are looking for a full set of chrome trim in excellent condition. Appreciate the help in advance!

(edited)

The only source that I know of is blunt and w&n, or 02bumpers $849 stainless steel reproduction set they get from a supplier in Vietnam. From my understanding, the fitment is hit or miss, but they did say recently that it’s getting better. Or if you have your full set, get them repair and replated from a metal shop. I had king of trim do a full set of mines a few years ago. I paid $55 per piece, not sure what they charge now.

Edited by Fredric