• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

more flare pics

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Not sure if I did this or if it was existing damage. Getting the rears fit is going to be a bitch no matter what. A lot of bondo needs to be sanded away, then I can address if this area needs to be repaired or just blended in.

Guest Anonymous

the rear wheel wells on your car. Anything to detail how the flares fit to the lower part of the wheel well.

Guest Anonymous

xEvo2.png

Like how they attach on the outside... or like want me to stick my head

into the wheel well to get a pic... what angle are you looking for...

Guest Anonymous

DSC01074.JPG

If you could take a pic of this area at the rear of the wheel opening, and another viewing the the front side of the wheel opening (same idea as the rear image, showing the inside edge).

Basically I want to see how someone else fit up the flares to these two spots. They appear to be the most critical to the fitment.

Does your car have something to fill the gap between the flare and the body? I was thinking it would be a good idea to try and fab up something.

Other pics you would want to snap would be great too. Any input is appreciated at this point.

mucho mucho thanks!

David