• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She is almost walking on her own...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

jennabigthumbsup.jpg

URL: http://www.livejournal.com/users/jennaishealed/

I bet by the time she leaves the hospital next friday she'll be able to at least get up out of the wheelchair and walk to the car.... She could probably do it now but Id have to help her some and she'd need to be well-rested.... Fatigue comes early and hard, but she is still making milestones every day. Today we stretched out her curled-up (because of broken collarbone) left arm to its full extension. It took about twenty minutes but I got it out there without her feeling any pain... man that little muscle right under the inside of the elbow on the forearm was TIGHT... anyways, other things are healing up too, like her bladder (we've had to be cathing her) and other stuff she will probably slap me for mentioning so I wont... Anyways, Im about to find out if I should go back tonight or not... I really need to spend some time working on this house in anticipation of her arrival (and her mom is down there). For everyone who asked for the address for sending "CONGRATULATIONS!" cards (still a good deal of "Getting Well" to do, but the homecoming deserves a celebration), check your email!! =D

-RJC