Brandon

Tii Engine - Last Chance

16 posts / 1115 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $1800

Description:

**I’m parting the Tii engine out this weekend and will be selling it’s parts and injection system.  If you need a complete Tii engine, speak up now.**

Tii engine pulled from a ‘74.  Engine spins and has compression but hasn’t run in years.  Comes with the complete injection system.  (The following items are not included in the sale of the engine - Distributor, exhaust manifold, cold start injector wire harness/relay, and coolant sensor for cold start valve).  $1800 plus shipping.

I would consider offers to sell the injection system separately as well.  At this time I’d like to sell the entire injection system together and not sell individual parts of it (please don’t ask for separate parts, I will not respond to you if you do).  Best reasonable offer.  

B752BD76-3B4F-4E63-B821-F064476B04DB.jpeg

3C0727F8-F7DB-45F6-9668-FAD38B8ED8A1.jpeg

D54A094E-3B1B-4BC7-ABD6-5FF5E446E994.jpeg

Edited by Brandon

Hi Brandon, 

I think you have just what I am looking for 🙂 . I am new to the site so not sure if is there is a way you can pm me with pricing for both the full injector unit or the whole engine please?

3 hours ago, Tofigh said:

Hi Brandon, 

I think you have just what I am looking for 🙂 . I am new to the site so not sure if is there is a way you can pm me with pricing for both the full injector unit or the whole engine please?

I replied to your pm.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:03 AM, GavBak said:

Maybe it was said but I couldn't find it. Where is the motor shipping from?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

As Steven said, I’m located near Springfield Massachusetts and that is where the engine would ship from.