76 California Smog System

Price: $350

Description:

I removed the smog stuff from my 76 California car after moving to New York. My car passed smog in California 2 years ago with all of these parts.

Everything in the photos is included plus the smog wiring harness and relays which aren't pictured.

Thermal Reactor Manifold

EGR Valve

Smog Harness

Smog Relays

Air Pump

Air Intake

Air Filter Housing

Charcoal Canister

Brackets and Mounts

Etc.

P8191312.jpg

Edited by Esteban

On 8/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, Esteban said:

@conkitchen Thanks. How can you tell? I was under the impression you needed a thermal reactor manifold to get a '76 to pass smog in CA. Since my car passed their with these parts, I assumed mine was the thermal reactor version.

Never assume the guy smogging your 43-year-old car can actually distinguish a thermal reactor exhaust manifold from a non-thermal reactor manifold....

(Although I thought the exhaust gas filter — the long 2”-diameter tube — only appeared on thermal reactor versions, and connected to the manifold. Maybe this one wasn’t hooked up at the exhaust end.)

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

• 9 months later...