PatAllen

problem acessing site, Chrome doesnt support RC4 which is ..

19 posts / 783 viewsLast Reply

This site can’t provide a secure connection

wtf am i missing ?

it only works in firefox now on this computer. it used to work well before. cleared all browsing data, bla bla bla it doesnt work.

let mw know if you can help me

thanks

Sometimes my older computers have a problem just because I can't update to the latest browser and it gives some similar error code...

Update browser? Only quirk I've had with the FAQ lately is it likes to hang, commonly when typing. Like right now it froze from the point i typed FAQ to the period. Odd quirk I've had on my work and home computer. Only does it once after loading any FAQ page, then it's good to go until I go to the next page 🤷‍♂️

(edited)

Maybe you have a problem with the network driver?? I had a similar problem and a few other problems on PC. It turned out that all sorts of problems could be related to the drivers, I downloaded the driver pack driver updater software and problems disappeared. At this day everything works well))

Edited by Athenahoros P

Update browser? Only quirk I've had with the FAQ lately is it likes to hang, commonly when typing. Like right now it froze from the point i typed FAQ to the period. Odd quirk I've had on my work and home computer. Only does it once after loading any FAQ page, then it's good to go until I go to the next page 🤷‍♂️

I've had the same problem. As well as clicking and trying to open threads or sections of the forum.

• Like 1

This site has been way slooow loading for me for quite a while, Sometimes I just give up and come back later. It's only this site that's slow for me

(edited)

FWIW ...

i can access all other forums i am member of....that's 20++ other sites. i encounter problems only with the 2002FAQ.

Manipulating my browser settings, cookies and history inst a solution at all.

XP and CHROME are linked together and doesn't update anymore. this may be the source of the problem but that doesn't explain why i can access other forums and web pages.

this site.jpg

Edited by PatAllen

(edited)

I stopped getting updates...

PLUS I took my laptop to my cousin...a super nerd computer wizard who

wiped it clean and spotless......no difference..still hangs up on 02faq. I'ts like a 10 second delay..buffering whatever

Edited by iinca

Its fixed...at least here in Asia...before it would freeze for 30 seconds once the ad content started to load, making browsing close to impossible...been like that for months...but today its behaving like a normal website! congrats & thanks to admin!

On 1/19/2020 at 4:07 PM, steve k. said:

I'll be working on getting things resolved in the next week, so stay tuned. Hopefully for the better.

Bravo Steve!  Site performance has improved tremendously today.

Thanks

i will check later today as i am at work now on chrome/win7 and it works "ok" for now.