Colorado_M

Sold FS: Stock Seats/Seat Rails/Parts

5 posts / 285 viewsLast Reply

Price: $1

Description:

Hello fellow FAQ'ers,

I am clearing out my garage and seeing if there is any interest in my spare stock seats and/or seat parts.  I have the following for sale:

- Stock black seat with original horse hair padding.  Padding is shot but black vinyl is in good condition with no rips/tears.  Tilt mechanism in good condition and still has dust covers.  Asking $50 OBO

- Re-covered seats in blue vinyl (not done very well).  Three of the four chrome seat arms are in great shape - one needs to be re-done.  Could be used as is OR bought for chrome seat parts alone.  Asking $150 OBO

- Two stock seat rails in ok condition. These were drilled to adapt a set of crappy track seats.  Rails move forward and aft but one roller/bearing does fall out.  Asking $10 OBO OR will include for free if any of the above purchased.

Highly prefer local sale (Broomfield/Denver Colorado area) but would be willing to part out seats if specific parts wanted.  Feel free to PM me here with any questions, etc. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg