Themis

New Alternator Adjusting Brackets for 2002 / 2002tii

24 posts / 1391 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $75

Description:

Hello. We have completed a new set of alternator bracket kits, that use a BMW geared nut to adjust tension easily.

There are two types: one for the regular 2002, and one for the 2002tii. The price is the same for either, and it includes shipping in the USA

I can only ship during the weekend, so please consider this delay if ordering.

The kit includes: (1) steel bracket, yellow zinc plated and annealed for hardness, (1) bolt/nylock nut zinc plated, (1) BMW adjusting nut 12317677914, (2) BMW Alternator bushings 

The brackets are made in the USA.

I have 34 kits for the regular 2002, and 24 kits for the 2002tii, and I'm working on the next batch. I accept PP, preferably F/F.

To those who bought my tii brackets last year, I want to thank you very much for your feedback and support, which is what enabled me to continue on this project. I'm grateful to be a member of this community

If you are interested in ordering, please let me know of the type of bracket you need, and please let me know of your shipping address (either via PM or with the PP payment)

21BAED02-78C8-438F-81C4-4492F7E20961.jpeg

7CE6A102-F118-4B12-A6DB-F25EBBD8DEA9.thumb.jpeg.ec78d439c1962726ca1853d93608cd17.jpeg

71BEAEDB-0D55-4CAA-B8EE-BCDECED45B65.jpeg

71BEAEDB-0D55-4CAA-B8EE-BCDECED45B65.jpeg

Edited by Themis
Updated Photos
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, TodB said:

What alternators will these work with besides the stock one?

Good question - they've been designed for the regular alternator; they are similar dimensions to the original ones, other than at the wider end that has the toothed section. I would guess that any alternators or alternator mods that fit the original brackets will work on these too.

Nice! I converted to a 318i alt a few years ago. One reason was for the 80amps, but mostly I wanted the adjusting bracket.

I used to struggle adjusting the alt before the swap. Now it’s a breeze.

I wish this option was around 5 years ago. Much cheaper upgrade. Happy to see it available now tho. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk