• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy door/window gasket?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I need new rubber around the doors and rear side windows. Anybody sell it at a reasonable price? How long is the wait?

Guest Anonymous

door gaskets are mucho $$$; quarter window rubber not quite so pricy but not cheap either. Should be available....

Mike

Guest Anonymous

Ya, you'll drop $150 ea door for the new rubber everywhere that sells them. Dont know why theyre so expensive, maybe its special rubber or something.

Guest Anonymous

for the high costs, plus BMW raising prices on 2002 parts now and then. New headlamp switches are now something like $200.00 and prices will be going up very shortly again on 2002 parts. I hear some folks are having a bear of a time getting the new seals to set in, people are saying they seem to be thicker.

Tim

'74 2002

'69 2000

Guest Anonymous

never buy any parts for new cars. I went and bought the front valance for my f150 and it was 87.00 after the discount that I got. I know the built like a million of this suckas in the last few years. So 150.00 for a part, that fits a odd 30 year car is not to bad. I would love it cheaper, but at least you can get the worst is when you need it and they tell you NLA.

Guest Anonymous

never buy any parts for new cars. I went and bought the front valance for my f150 and it was 87.00 after the discount that I got. I know the built like a million of this suckas in the last few years. So 150.00 for a part, that fits a odd 30 year old car is not to bad. I would love it cheaper, but at least you can get the worst is when you need it and they tell you NLA.