• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ofest attendence....Who's going? I found a good deal on a m

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

two blocks from the Ofest host hotel for $67/night with breakfast--the Pasadena Inn on Arroyo.

Hoping to see some of y'all while I'm out there. Anyone driving along the old Route 66 (I44/40)? Wanna caravan? Lemme know.

Cheers

Mike

Guest Anonymous

italian.jpg

Did you change your mind? I was without a 2002 the one and only time I've gone to O'fest (2000 at Spartanburg) and it was almost unbearable.....

Guest Anonymous

Pasadena via Route 66 and then doing a story for the Roundel on the trip...and I'll have an '02 to use whilst in California too! Such a deal...

Mike :-)

Guest Anonymous

Tuesday and Wednesday, most likely helping out at the driving school (as opposed to the autocross, slalom, car control clinic, and all the other events that will also be going on there). I'd love to meet any 02ers who come to the track those days.

Unfortunately, I think work will prevent me from taking the 02 to the concours on Friday.

Lee