• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 2002 Registry sticker/badge

Sahara

I've noticed several 02's about with old BMW 2002 Registry sticker. Though the registry still exists, maintained, it appears, by this site, the sticker is no longer available, and even if it was, looks somewhat dated. Would guys have interest in the below, which I have designed? I wanted something relatively straightforward so it will look good on all of our cars. The design is the Bavarian flag and a checkered flag, mirrored across the center axis. If you folks like this then either the site can have the design at no charge or, with permission, I could sell them here at cost. 

registry.png

• Like 2

• Administrators

Oh, sorry, I think a quick read got me going in the wrong dirrection. 

Either way works for me. I can place a giant order for not too much money, and then ship them to people for the price of a stamp and an envelope. 

Steve K. 

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

2 minutes ago, steve k. said:

Oh, sorry, I think a quick read got me going in the wrong dirrection. 

Either way works for me. I can place a giant order for not too much money, and then ship them to people for the price of a stamp and an envelope. 

Steve K. 

Yeah a big order is probably a good idea. Do you want me to add a web address to the sticker? I was also considering adding an optional year indication and Tii indication but those would be custom orders on per customer basis. 

Here are examples of all three. 

registry_1975.png

registry-tii.png

registry-WEB.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, steve k. said:

This one was not ours. Sorry, do not know who designed it or owns the rights to the image. 

Steve K. 

I’m confused, Steve: not for the first time, not for the last time! ?

bmw2002register.com (Registry A) appears to be a parallel registry to the registry on bmw2002faq.com (Registry B).

Registry A appears to have far fewer entries than Registry B. It’s not the registry that many of us used from the tiiregister.com. So is Registry A brand new? Why are there two Registries?

Am I the only confused user? ?

Thanks and best regards,

Steve C.

Edited by Conserv
  • Like 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

• Administrators

The original bmw2002registry was taken over by the hackers and rally no longer exist. That was the old main registry, but, that data has been lost. bmw2002register was created by Dan from https://www.e9coupe.com/ while he was making a registry for CS cars. 

The registry that we run here is at https://www.bmw2002faq.com/registry/ and is not related to anything above.

I do not have any special domains as they are all taken :( So unless it can be made clear on where the registry is, the badges might lead in the wrong direction

Steve K

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store