lmeuser

Help ID'ing gauge and electronic ignition

3 posts / 248 viewsLast Reply

Does anyone know the maker or any information about these? Thanks

g.jpg

i.jpg

The Ignition box looks very "Home Made"  I have never heard of Ignitron.  The gauge is not a BMW part, some idea where it is mounted and what it is attached to might help us figure out what it's there for.  It is a relatively low pressure gauge so I'm sure it is not oil pressure.  the only other pressures you might want to keep track of are fuel pressure and possibly cooling system pressure that are anywhere close to the max pressure this gauge is designed to indicate.   

Yes, they are aftermarket. One is for boost pressure and one for vacuum. I am mainly looking for information on the maker. The ignition controller is definitely commercial as well after opening it up. Basically an early form of something like MSD but I cannot find any info on the maker.