ClassDavid

Sold 1974 BMW 2002tii

8 posts / 2444 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $7800

Description:

1974 BMW 2002tii for sale

Great little car! Lots of fun. Has been my daily driver for the past few months and hasn’t let me down. All the paperwork from new! Was sold at parthenon motors in Edmonton. Originally fjord blue. All original paint. Number matching engine still running great on the kugelfischer system! Just completed an over 2,000 mile road trip! Didnt skip a beat! Front main seal does leak. Bilstein shocks, h&r springs, poly bushing, bigger sway bars, front and rear strut bars, rear mounted battery, Ireland engineering stainless exhaust, stahl headers, new windshield and a five speed! Does have rust but the floors, rear strut towers and spare wheel well are quite solid. Would be an easy restoration or enjoy as is! Comes with  doors, NOS rockers and much more! I have several rubbermaid containers with parts. Comes with original bumpers, original Seats and e21 recaros could be worked in. Selling almost all my 2002 stuff. Have a 3.64LSD and 3.91 LSD that could be included at the right price. Will come with an extra complete 73/74 Tii kuglefischer and intake! Looking for $7,800 US for this car. Have all paperwork needed to export. Only problem would be the parts. There is a lot of extras.

2qieofDh.jpg

dMXUke0h.jpg

wxTQnIvh.jpg

WOaF7X7h.jpg

0awDNqnh.jpg

P0sT1b6h.jpg

iqyxKAfh.jpg

oOOB9Ghh.jpg

6YVkiFxh.jpg

G4J7Zzwh.jpg

nrU81Rah.jpg

urF3xUsh.jpg