JFINK907

WTB white visors (both sides)

5 posts / 283 viewsLast Reply

We offer nice reproduction ones but there are some small issues that keep them from being concours quality. Feel free to e mail me or call me and I can fill you in on the details!

2 pc set about $229.00 and in stock.

E mail: [email protected]

Direct mobile extension: 412 585 2067

Paul Wegweiser

Maximillian Importing Co

You might be looking for "a needle in a haystack".  I think ALL WHITE visors were on early 1600s.  If that's the case, you'll be bidding against those who are restoring early cars.  GoodLuck. 

Mac. 

45 minutes ago, mac said:

You might be looking for "a needle in a haystack".  I think ALL WHITE visors were on early 1600s.  If that's the case, you'll be bidding against those who are restoring early cars.  GoodLuck. 

Mac. 

Well I have a 68 with vin 1660016. So I'm sure mine had the all white ones since everything else on my car is different than most 2002s. Why would someone replace the visors on my early 68 and put white ones in? But yea it might be hard to find or super expensive.