Nathan

Bavarian Klasse Roderick Forrest

23 posts / 2467 viewsLast Reply

It seems Bavarian Klasse has turned to the dark side. I recently ordered a bunch of door glass parts, agreed to a price and was assured the package would be posted the next day. Now 4 weeks later - no package and no communication. I alerted members of the 2002 Classifieds group and several people responded with the similar bad experiences.

It is so easy to be honest.....

If you want to end it all and  have a heart attack also, try the CO  Bryce the anything you want guy, you are on the way what they call Battlefield religion, thanks I am making a list who's good vs bad,  I was looking for trans and got "see pic",  may the force be with you and may the fleas of 1,000 camels get in their pants, axx o jerks .. Trump  them …. L

trans.PNG

He visited the FAQ (while signed in) six days ago, but his last post was back in June, 2017.

Here is a similar thread with 46 posts --

I liked Sal's approach in that thread above --

I am surprised he only has - 3 in his feedback rating.

1 hour ago, Lucian said:

....... may the fleas of 1,000 camels get in their pants

I remember that line from a gag parking ticket one could buy at Spencer Gifts to fill out and leave on another's car if they parked in an offensive manner. 

Oh the back room with it's black lights and glowing posters, good times. 

4 hours ago, bob02 said:

Let's hit Sam Goody and Orange Julius next! Then we can call mom and ask her to take us to Rocky's house!

Before that record store, we would buy LP's from the large music department of Montgomery Wards (aka "monkey" wards).   

Mall cruising was a cool thing to do back then.  Time Out! Game emporium got lots of kids' money.  

(edited)

There was a similar vendor in Canada who did the same crap. After taking $120 from me, I never received my part nor was I successful in ever reaching him. I forgot his outfit's name, but, I will look for it so that we can add to the toilet scroll list.

Edited by Slavs

Damn, I guess I've been lucky.  The other marques I play with don't seem to attract dishonest sacks of shit like the '02 community.  Weird.

The only used part I've bought so far was a window regulator from Hal Boyles.  He was as honest as the day is long.  Sent it faster than I expected, and at a fair price. 

• Like 3

Has anyone bought parts from him bavarian klasse? 

I bought some parts I saw on Facebook, now I cant reach him. Does anyone have contact details? 

Regards Jude. 

On 6/17/2019 at 8:12 PM, conkitchen said:

I remember that line from a gag parking ticket one could buy at Spencer Gifts to fill out and leave on another's car if they parked in an offensive manner. 

Oh the back room with it's black lights and glowing posters, good times. 

Heh. I still have some of those...somewhere.

If I recall correctly, it finishes with "People like you should ride the bus."