MarcM

1972 BMW 2002 project for sale

10 posts / 1495 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $6500

Description:

Rust-free roundie project, Florida car, factory sunroof, fender flares and two OEM front fenders, air dam, 3 sets of wheels, 5-speed trans and limited slip rear end from a 320i. Willing to sell air dam and fender flares separately. Ran out of room for yet another project... text or leave a message at 937-271-9188.

C86883F1-160F-4558-AAEE-C238C8B78221.jpeg

159E863A-2239-490D-9E0C-6C4CB691ABC7.jpeg

96FACD35-182C-4BC9-9B54-F7C8439CD9FE.jpeg

C116C39D-0B99-4904-8A47-7BFB0E74F86A.jpeg

Edited by MarcM
Add picture

I am getting more motivated as my neighbor would like one of my other cars out of his garage... dropping price to $5,500; note that the cross braces are no longer part of the package. 

• Like 1

Any more info? This one popped back up on my radar. 

Does it run and drive? Do you have the interior and what state is it in? All glass ok? Is the 5 speed already in? Is it just paint left? ORiginal motor?

These things would get you far! Seems like a fair price if many of those answers are yes. 

9 minutes ago, Highnote1 said:

Any more info? This one popped back up on my radar. 

Does it run and drive? Do you have the interior and what state is it in? All glass ok? Is the 5 speed already in? Is it just paint left? ORiginal motor?

These things would get you far! Seems like a fair price if many of those answers are yes. 

Ditto

It is a project - does not run, engine is out. Has a 5 speed from a 320i as well as a limited slip differential. Has headers, racing radiator. All parts are there except for the windshield. Interior is good but worn. Has extra OEM front fenders. Will need a carpet kit. It will require work but is in exceptional shape (straight, no rust). It lived in Florida until I brought it up here 3 years ago. Had a nice white paint job, I experimented with paint colors (see photos). It is a good project for an enthusiast.