Brandon

Trouble deleting messages in messenger

4 posts / 184 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

I like to delete a whole page of old messages at once so I check the box at the very top of the message list to select all messages on the page.  Usually when I do this a notification in a black box pops up at the very bottom of the page with the trash can icon.  I can now only see the very top of this black box because an advertisement now pops up at the bottom and covers the black box. This means I have to go into each message individually and delete each one which is time consuming.  This advertisement wasn’t there in the past but started showing up recently.  Can you maybe have the advertisement removed at the bottom of the message list so we can see the black box with the trash can?

Also, why so many advertisements now?  In the last few weeks the amount of advertisements has quadrupled and honestly it’s quite annoying.  

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Brandon

This issue is happening on my iPhone ten btw, forgot to mention that.

On 6/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, steve k. said:

Thanks for letting me know. I am testing a few things, it should get better over the next couple of weeks. 

Steve K 

The ad is gone now so I can see the black box at the bottom.  Thanks for the help with this!