elementfmfl

Brown/Tan sports seats

2 posts / 269 viewsLast Reply

Been quite a while since I’ve posted! Hoping to find a set of brown (tobacco) or darker tan preferably leather,  sports seats to match a tobacco brownish leather 02 interior with original restored seats. E21 Recaro’s, Corbeau’s, OMP or other as long as they look good! 

Please let me know what you have and if you’d be interested in a set of original reupholstered leather tobacco colored seats.  

Thanks

Are you still looking for these seats? If so might have an option for you. 

I thought I would be OK with this shade, which is what I would call tobacco but I'm no expert (my interior is gobi/tan). The seats are leather Recaro LSC (with leg extension, tilt, and upper shoulder/back adjuster present and working). These have slighter more leg and side bolster than the e21 recaro models. The leather is in used but in good shape. 

Let me know if you're still looking and I can take some photos.

I am not interested in trading for your tobacco set. 

-Ryan