Windy Ridge

Any body shop recommendations?

4 posts / 485 viewsLast Reply

Hi fellow Front Range 02ers! I scheduled my clean 1600 for some minor paint and body work in October 2018 and I still don’t have it back. I don’t see an end in sight, and I’m ready to take the car back from the shop; they still haven’t started working on it! Do any of you have recommendations for a shop that can do quality work in the Denver area (ideally close to Golden or Boulder). Thanks! 

Do NOT go to WreckMasters in Colorado Springs.  They have a good reputation, but I gave up on them after they had my car for 14 months!

Thanks for the feedback Gary and Chris. Since I posted, the body shop (Auto Reflections in Wheat Ridge) has given me a completion date (July 7), so I'll stick with them for now. They did some really good work for me about two years ago, and the color match to my original Tampico paint was great. Apparently he's had some issues hiring and keeping good help - not uncommon along the Front Range these days. I'll post the results in a few weeks, then it's on to the new headliner, windshield (and rubber), and sunroof seals; and a bunch of other stuff. Can't wait! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.