• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check those windshield seals!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

at the shop 2.JPG

URL: http://cgi6.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=al_canuck&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

So, during my very rainy drive home with the 1600 yesterday, I noticed that my window rubbers were COMPLETELY shot. The front one was leaking in on my leg over 60mph, and I noticed that the back seat was also getting wet.

Well, also during that drive, I was getting a pretty wicked rattle from the rear of the car, right around the window. I figured it was the parcel tray, and didn't worry about it too much. Well, after washing the car today, I noticed this.

DSCF0023.JPG

The rear seal is soooo bad, and has shrunk sooooo much, that the whole window is on the verge of falling out! One good push with my hand, and it would be history. Needless to say, it will be getting replaced before I get the car on the road again. I need to replace the headliner anyway, so I will put a new windshield, and all new seals in it as well.

Al

Guest Anonymous

and upgrade wheels/tires since your putting on flares....

an upgrade suspension and brakes since your putting wheels/tires on...

and...

: )