lagunaseca2002

South Shore Boston mechanic?

4 posts / 138 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Moving from L.A. to Kingston, MA and looking for a skilled, reliable, reasonable mechanic for a 50 year old 2002! Got spoiled with great service in L.A....All suggestions appreciated.....

Edited by lagunaseca2002
clarification

Wow, that’s quite a move. 

Mario is not on the south shore but he is 60 mins north on Bedford, NH. VSR1.com.  Has loaners. 

Morning Laguna Seca, I live just up the road in Hingham, welcome, we will have to get together, so I have 2 suggestions, first is Dave at Foreign Motor Cars, he is this side of Boston in Quincy, 617-996-2277 

foreignmotorcars.com or then probably the best and most well known is Lindsey Brown at Little Foreign Cars up in Newton / Belmont / Waltham, 781-642-7766 , below is my 72, l;ook forwad=rd to meeting with you, Richard

IMG_0299.JPG

I grew up in CT and lived in Londonderry, NH for 5 years before moving to L.A. so I know my way around pretty well, plus, my daughters and grandsons live in Braintree. I'm actually selling a set of wheels that look just like yours, hopefully before I move in mid-June. Thanks for the lead on mechanics and while the car runs great, it's 50 years old so just a matter of time until something gives out. We'll definitely meet up once I get settled...here's my '69 (just added 15" Rotas and rolled the rear fenders so they'd fit...mostly stock except for soem tasty, subtle changes)

AJ

bmw.5.jpg