rstclark

Sold M20 Getrag 245 5 speed overdrive

8 posts / 242 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $650

Description:

IMG_4079.thumb.jpg.3acb25083d1732c20c84cd051cdf0668.jpgHave a Getrag 245  5 speed OD tranny for an M20 motor.  

NOTE: This is for the baby 6 cylinder  M20 motor ( 325i etc) and will NOT , repeat NOT fit an M10 4 cylinder 

This is ideal for an M20 swap into a 2002 because of it's size and fit into the 2002 trans tunnel.

IMG_4080.jpg

Edited by rstclark
photos

Camperman  you are correct  The M20 does not have the timing hole  Just look at the M20 bell housing offered  further down  these classifieds to see the difference.  This also has the top switch for the back up lights that the M20 does not have.

The top angled bolt spacing is  4 11/16 " on this transmission.  Based on that  I will be deleting  or editing this post

Thanks you

Camperman  you are correct  The M20 does not have the timing hole  Just look at the M20 bell housing offered  further down  these classifieds to see the difference.  This also has the top switch for the back up lights that the M20 does not have.

The top angled bolt spacing is  4 11/16 " on this transmission.  Based on that  I will be deleting  or editing this post

Thanks you