Dosky

7X15 Alpina Wheels for flared car

12 posts / 606 viewsLast Reply

Price: $1000

Description:

These wheels are on a car I just bought.  They are too big to run without flares.  They are wearing fresh Dunlops.  I'm looking for a good set of 14" steel wheels.  I'd sell these wheels outright or take steelies as a partial trade.  I'm looking for wheels without tires.Let me know what you think they are worth.

IMG_3402.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3403.JPG

Yeah, I'm not claiming them to be actual Alpina wheels.  They were on a car I bought.  They are stamped Made in Italy but I'm not sure of the brand.  They seem to be good wheels and look good on the car, just too wide for a non-flared car.

The front tires on mine are 3/4" outside the fender.  With the lowered car it does not take much for the tire to contact the fender.  I mounted the 14" bottle caps from my '76 with 60 series tires and they fit inside the fenders.  Maybe the offset on my wheels is not correct for a 2002.  I'll measure that but regardless I don't want to risk damaging the fenders.  The rears are not as bad but the tire is still outside the line of the fender.

part0.jpg

• Like 1

I moved the wheels to my 76 and no issues. It is stock ride height. I guess if I hammered a big dip they would not clear the fenders. Under normal driving they have been fine. On the lowered Tii they contact easily. These are not true alpina wheels. Maybe the offset is less, moving the wheel out more. I have not measured offset.