MAD02

M10, 5 speed and associated parts for sale

5 posts / 434 viewsLast Reply

Good afternoon everyone.

I picked up a complete M42 swap so all my M10 stuff has to go. I'll have pictures of everything soon.

Complete running M10 from a 1985 318i automatic with 142k miles that was being parted out. I bought this to swap into my 2002 before getting the M42. Will come with intake manifold, throttle body, fuel rail, alternator, starter,  power steering pump and associated brackets. Or if you just want the long block thats fine. $350 for everything

Getrag 240 from a 1983 320i with 150k miles. I bought this in 2003 or 2004 and never swapped it into my 2002. Been in dry storage since. Unfortunately I was unable to test it but it spins freely and goes into gear without any issues. This transmission does have the mechanical speedo output. New input shaft seal was installed years ago. Will include shift platform, shift fork, shifter and linkage. $300

I do have a few more things so I'll update this post soon and will post photos too. 

Im in the Everett/Snohomish area. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks! 

David

Hi David,

I may be interested. If you have pics I'd like to see them.  Thanks!  -Ron (south Seattle)

Hey Ron.

My apologies in not getting back to you. I honestly forgot I posted here and made a Facebook post instead. The transmission was sold but I still have the motor and various parts. Let me know what you're looking for. I'll check my post. 

Thanks

David

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.