mlytle

2019 The Vintage caravan from Alexandria

14 posts / 723 viewsLast Reply

it is that time again.  anyone interested in departure Thursday morning before the event?  usual route 95/195/360/29/40 with stop for greek/italian just west of richmond.

Ya'll have a blast, but be safe.  Deutsche Marque Concours was postponed from 05 May to the 19th, so I'm stuck here...

Hey Marshall

i am planning to head down Thursday.      Probably in the afternoon.    

I am pulling in red eye from CA around 9 am

keep,me posted.   3013189389 

K

Looking forward to a loud Ansa muffler trip in the 69 (sans radio). Triple A subscription from MidAmerica drive hopefully won't be needed.

reminder.  still targeting 0800 departure from my place.  bring walkie talkies if you have them.  channel 2, code 2 will be used.

reply if you are joining so we know how many in the group.

I will be joining and I think Lewis Zehmer (E30) and Johnathan Shiu (my old E30) will be joining us.  See you tomorrow AM.  Thanks for coordinating.

-MC

I discovered I don't have working wipers, so I'm not going to be able to join the caravan.  I think I'll meet you all in Asheville with my daily driver.

Hope everyone made it down without any issues.  Lewis sent me a great video of the caravan just to make me jealous.  Have fun this weekend!  I’ll join next year, for sure.  This year I’ll be at the Deutsche Marque Concours.  Not sure which of my cars I’ll be bringing, but hopefully I’ll drive Nevada over there.  Waiting on these new tires to arrive.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.