• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

320is-2002 parts swap

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I recently got a 1983 320is and I was wondering

what can be used in a 2002.

I am hoping that I can use the five speed,radiator,

wheels, maybe some other stuff. I got the entire car

for $70 in pretty good shape with a blown engine. I

might just try to get it going. thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Please think of the kittens use the Search!

Here is a list:

Seats, Tranny, Limited Slip Diff, wheels, frint hubs for big front Brakes, Rear brakes, Steering wheel, rearview mirror.

There are alot of post covering the swaps in the Archives. A simple search should help you with almost all of the procedures.

HTH

Andy

Guest Anonymous

I have a similar question. Anyone know if a spare tire well out of a 320i can be modified to work in a 2002? I've only seen the picture, but they sure look similar.

Thanks

Guest Anonymous

I have a similar question. Anyone know if a spare tire well from a 320i will work in a 2002? They sure like similar, but have only seen a pic of the 320i.

Guest Anonymous

I'm north of Seattle. If there are enough other parts left on the 320i I might be interested. Need to be pretty complete to be worth the tow. I need seats, a differential and tranny. Am I dreaming? I'm a total novice, but seems like an awful lot can be swapped into a 2002 with little modification. Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

I allready beat you too all the good parts. The only good parts left are the Rear glass, 1/4 wings, and the Decklid. THe rest of it has been gutted and picked over. It is just sitting in my friends Field awaiting the Saw-zall.