• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE 1964 1600/4 in Santa Cruz, CA. take it RIGHT NOW

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok, this is getting very bad. Please come and take this car for free right now, I mean like TODAY, you will need to tow it, before the city does.

I can't move it anywhere and I am about to have the owner of the house call the city to tow it.

Free Recaro seat in good shape along with it plus nice free tires and other parts. You may call me at 925.330.1253 if you can make arrangements RIGHT NOW -- please, someone do it : )

-Andrey

Guest Anonymous

i thought I had something arranged but the person was unable to get the car. I've tried to get someone to take it but haven't had any success and now the situation is such that the owners of the house are going to tow it really soon : (

It's worth saving and comes with a lot of good parts I bought for it plus extra free stuff I will give you for doing this. I'll help you load it on the truck or whatever else I can do.

-Andrey

Guest Anonymous

but it is a terrible long way from here. someone

take this home. he has pics online. it's a great car.

Brent Miller

Guest Anonymous

Does it have a clean title? Is the registration up to date?

I am interested, but I won't have my new pickup until Tuesday night, and I can't tow it home with my rental Chevy caviler : )