Parkertii

Getrag 245 transmission

10 posts / 985 viewsLast Reply

(edited)
Price: $850

Description:

Getragen 245 for sale. The previous owner cleaned up the outside of the transmission and painted it. I’m not sure the miles, but the input and output shafts rotate smoothly, and the shifter shaft appears to be in good condition. Asking 850 plus shipping. 

54DDC38A-1399-44A5-9C51-2D73999A8A3E.jpeg

9CF50532-3976-43E0-9693-B6242F816F6A.jpeg

8BDEADD0-A563-4787-AEA5-6269F0B0CF82.jpeg

CA3CEF9D-2E36-4452-9295-E38AADCF4329.jpeg

Edited by Parkertii
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, mz_90292 said:

Thanks for the replies. Congrats on snagging that. 

My transmission is going and on the fence of a rebuild for the 4 spd or hunt for the the 245 and wait it out. Did you get it installed/ happy with the upgrade? 

It arrived 2 days ago and will be a while before it is installed.  It is going in this....

SCH_0172.JPG

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 9:52 PM, mz_90292 said:

Thanks for the replies. Congrats on snagging that. 

My transmission is going and on the fence of a rebuild for the 4 spd or hunt for the the 245 and wait it out. Did you get it installed/ happy with the upgrade? 

Well if you really are planning on the upgrade, here is one (transmission) that you can actually drive and see the condition, but it's not all painted and pretty. PLUS you really want to use the 3 bolt flange, which this car has. 

Fly up to Sac and drive it home to 90292. 

I ALSO HAVE A Roger's Tii 5 speed trans conversion bracket new in the package to sweeten the deal.  

Benny's include bigger brakes and Recaros plus other bits to resell to offset your inital cost.