d.hitchcock

Stainless Steel trim clip kits?

4 posts / 200 viewsLast Reply

I've heard here and there about trim clip kits that used stainless steel bits to replace the factory plastic clips. These were apparently developed and sold by an 02 enthusiast.

I would love to obtain a set of these for beltline trim. Even just a handful of them would be helpful.

Thanks in advance. Even if you don't have a set to sell, I could use decent leads to the maker of said clips.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:42 AM, d.hitchcock said:

I've heard here and there about trim clip kits that used stainless steel bits to replace the factory plastic clips. These were apparently developed and sold by an 02 enthusiast.

I would love to obtain a set of these for beltline trim. Even just a handful of them would be helpful.

Thanks in advance. Even if you don't have a set to sell, I could use decent leads to the maker of said clips.

How many do you need? I may have some extras lying around from my stainless steel beltline kits.