• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought I'd share some more Scheel seat pics....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

DSCF0012.JPG

URL: http://cgi6.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=al_canuck&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

This is the first pair of Scheels that we've actually completed from beginning to end, with ALL NEW upholstery. We'd done some repairs for other clients, but these were a full tilt rebuild. They came out quite nicely, and I thought I'd share them a bit more with you guys.

The material is a domestic black vinyl, not leather! The bolsters are smooth, and the inserts are embossed with little squares, same as stock upholstery on 74-76 02's.

The only thing we reused was the Scheel seat buttons. They are a bit rough, but they are original, and look great on there.

Al

DSCF0008.JPG

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

Guest Anonymous

shop overseas? Perhaps Puerto Rico? Seriously though, I hope your business booms in such a way that you could start thinking of expansion!

(I would love to have my '76 interior done by you!)

Victor

'74 '02Auto

'76 '02