• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you see it?

mudchemist

Now if you see it, just reply "yes". If you dont you can reply "no", or not answer, or lie. I will post what it is thursday. I am just really curious if it is obvious. It is almost a survey, or a social experiment. It is most certainly therapy, for me. Note the rubber duck icon, my posts are not for everyone. You will find no answers to weber jetting or 5 speed options here. Continue your search...i mean post. (They will tell you to search later)

The race motor is out of the Duck and I decided to have a nice relaxing evening prepping spare plug sets because it is soooo much easier to clock a plug with the head off. Totally relaxing, getting something accomplished with minimal thought required, which no doubt freed up the cranial resources to trigger an alarm in the same part of my mind I use when one of my R&D chemists or engineers is screwing something up.

Sidebar: they are always screwing up because they are all so damn smart they dont read instructions anymore and participation awards have taught all of then that we will pay them regardless. Seriously...have some of these folks working for you? Just walk up and stare at them and when they ask what, just say "you know what you are doing wrong?" Stare some more. In 30 seconds they will realize they are doing something wrong and ask if that is what you are talking about....stare some more, reply "what do think" and walk away. Whips em into shape. Its Boss. For those of you that are part of the problem thats Boss is not the same as your Boss.

I found myself staring at the image below with that contempt. (What are you doing wrong motor) Then I saw it. No way. Race motor. Have the reciepts. Would not have bought the car without those reciepts. Referenced other pictures...yup. But the receipts....no way can you have those numbers and this....no way. So. I ask you, YES or NO, do YOU see it?

IMG_20190424_215430.jpg

Edited by mudchemist
Edit

Mike D

#73 2002 Racer...now with 20% more quack

Still to many parts....

The thing I'd say yes to, one could only know if they'd built at least one go fast motor themselves.  If you've never built a motor you couldn't say yes to what I'm saying yes to.

Edited by irdave
  • Thanks 1

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Oh my....the thread got a "hot" rating. 10 years on here an this is what you all wanted? I was just about to share the best weber 38/38 jetting recipe ever but now that I have this Nirvana, no need.

West coast waking up - giving them a chance to play. Clicking those little hearts so everyone gets a participation trophy.

For those that don't know, it is okay, neither did the builder. The important thing is that you know you don't know. 

Mike D

#73 2002 Racer...now with 20% more quack

Still to many parts....

No I cant see it. Tell me. You are not supposed to put stuff on the internet if it doesn't provide instant gratification.

Is it because the two battery slots in the middle are empty, or just low? My dad would probably know but then I would have to walk downstairs.

-Millen E. All

2019 Bus Pass

Uber User Since 2010

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3