rdeeble

Recommendation for seat covers (non-upholstered)

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Anyone have a good recommendation to buy seat covers for standard 2002 seats?  
Something affordable to buy a little time before I invest in having an upholstery shop do it for real. 

Depends if you are looking for utility or having something presentable prior to  having them reupholstered. 

Stuffing was falling out of my original seats. I knew I was going to upgrade in the future. I really didn't care about having awesome looks just got tired of finding foam/stuffing on the floorboards. 

Grabbed a pretty cheap pair from "the Walmart". They matched my interior color didn't look all that horrible and did the job until the Recaro upgrade about 2 years later.  Sorry I cannot remember the brand, but it wouldn't matter, the turnover of brands at the Walmart is brisk. 

Most of the "one size fits all" covers will most likely do the job. Not sure if the seats are all that unique where one of those wouldn't fit. If I remember correctly, I removed the headrest and punched a couple of holes in the cover  replaced the headrest and it fit pretty easily. 

Cheers! 

22 hours ago, esty said:

hi estey  which material have you had success with from this company?  I noticed they don't go back beyond 1980 in their car models are they able to fit the standard o2 front and rear seats ok?