James C

Reputable restoration/metalwork shop in/near Vancouver BC

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm in search of the most reputable BMW restorer near the city/ lower mainland area (Vancouver BC) Seems like a lot of shops are as hack job as one would imagine, and havent touched an 02. What is your guys experience and recommendation? 

2 hours ago, James C said:

I'm in search of the most reputable BMW restorer near the city/ lower mainland area (Vancouver BC) Seems like a lot of shops are as hack job as one would imagine, and havent touched an 02. What is your guys experience and recommendation? 

James, DM me at your convenience. I can give you some leeds for a couple of local options. With the exchange rate being what it is,  any choice south of the border maybe cost prohibitive( unless of course you have a big budget).

Regards......Mike

Hi James

Give me a call anytime after 7 pm   778-989-3403  I am in Port Moody.

Thanks, Rick

On 4/11/2019 at 4:52 AM, Teelinger said:

Is the Seattle area an option?

i mean, potentially, but preferably not. exchange is garbage, and i'm pretty sure we get taxed on any work done in good ol USA. not sure how much i can BS coming back. it needs t be trailered at least one way

What sort of work? Mechanical, body or both? Are you looking to a restomod? Or back to stock?? Budget helps as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for Rick.   

On 4/11/2019 at 4:43 AM, James C said:

and havent touched an 02.

Rick has touched so many 02's in his life, he's like the Wilt Chamberlain of 2002 mechanics. 

• Haha 2