• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how do I bleed caliper its got 3 bleed valves

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

point to fluid flushing the BRAKES and CLUTCH fluid is that you use a clear hose and watch the color of fluid coming out if each bleeder. You'll see brownish fluid first, followed by a tiny stream of browm in the clear, some chunks maybe, and hopefully no bubbles. When you see just clean , clear fluid , you know your done. Do a cycle around all the bleeders, then repeat the circuit to double check for clean fluid flow. Then if you do this each year, you'll see little in the way of contaminants .

Guest Anonymous

You did do the rears first didn't you? After the UPPER , then do the INNER, then the OUTER. g

Guest Anonymous

guitar. Five live is E.C. as well as the "For Your Love" LP. The OUSD album is the American version of "The Yardbirds" (now known as the "Roger the Engineer" LP). I saw the last (Jimmy Page only) version of the Yardbirds at the Shrine Expo Hall here in L.A. in June, 1968. They did "I'm Confused" which is the original version of "Dazed and Confused" which Led Zeppelin made famous. LZ did their first tour as "The New Yardbirds" before coming up with the LZ name. I saw LZ on their first tour here in April '69 and they did three Yardbirds tunes including "Train Kept A Rollin'." I have an extensive Yardbirds collection.