Dudeland

Role call for Vancouver BC folks. Cleaning up parts

1 post / 275 viewsLast Reply

Just a quick note to the Vancouver BC folks.  I am cleaning up some parts boxes and trying to rationalize what I am keeping.   I have some good used stuff that doesn't necessarily make sense to mail but would be good on a daily.   Like a good used set of rear brake shoes, still lots of meat, I replaced them when I went through the system.   Good used CV joint boots etc etc. Good starter...  I will have a better idea after I go through the boxes. But think in terms of parts for regular maintenance, and stock parts from common upgrades. 

I have a tendency to replace everything, even if only one of them is about to fail. I do this because it is hard for me to set aside time, and for the car to be out of commission is not an option.  So I have to order every part that I think I may need, and then do the project and replace something that has a lot more life in it.  

Pm me if you are in Vancouver.  I will hopefully be at Spanish banks on the 13th,  we can do the exchange there. 

The next step is putting them on here. 

The step after that is a dumpster (not really I will just hold onto the OEM parts until they become rare) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.